believe develops comprehensive operating procedures and systems for new and existing facilities.
A comprehensive, well-planned development and operations guide is vital on a day to day basis, and is essential for the long term success of both new and existing facilities. The believe package includes:
- A detailed critical process timeline and project countdown
- Review, revision and finalising of pre-opening expense and operating budgets
- Staff management assistance, to include initial training and projected on-going development to include CPD
- Salary, benefits & commission analysis, recruitment and interview strategies for all levels
- Management of timeline delivery, and order placement (based on construction) for FF&E/OS&E
- Final review and revision for Hospitality Stations, Salon Service Programs, Fitness/Wellness, Social Programs
- Advice on retail merchandising
- Development of training manuals, job descriptions, and Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) manuals
- On-site training, including specialised services, product knowledge and systems training
- Development of a proactive and expansive sales strategy
- Review of final Marketing & PR plans, advertisement/promotional schedules, collateral/brochures
- Building Systems Implementation for employee profiles, treatment resources, reservations, gift certificates, inventory, payroll and productivity reports
For new facilities: believe will continue our support through the opening itself, providing a smooth ascent to a fully operational and successful spa venture.
- On-Site Opening Assistance (approximately 3 weeks)
- Post-Opening Follow Up (approximately 2 days)
For existing facilities: believe conducts preliminary site visits and property assessments.
○ Offering guidance for directing programs, facilities and staff.
○ Generating a critical action plan to control revenue/profit margins, quality standards, guest and employee satisfaction